* Don’t just shove hair under a cap in the shower, wrap it in a towel first to prevent steam dampening the hairline which can make the style collapse.
* Sleep on a silk pillow to keep hair smooth.
* Spritz the air above your hair with a quick burst of water spray and allow it to settle. It could be all it needs to smooth unruliness.
* If there are kickouts, dampen down just those sections and style, rather than washing the whole head all over again. Or try straighteners to smooth them out.
* Dry shampoo will squeeze one more day out of a style that’s becoming oily.