With some of the biggest stars in the world keen to show off their best looks, Cannes is a unique showcase for new trends and ideas.
And here at HELLO! Online, we are particularly taken with Marion Cotillard’s elegant up-do that she teamed with a sweetheart-neckline bodice and blue tulle Christian Dior skirt last week.
The stunning French actress' elaborate bun was created by Robert Vetica, Moroccanoil’s official ambassador.
If you want to have a go at recreating the stunning look, here's a step-by-step guide from the Moroccanoil experts.
1. "Apply a small amount of Moroccanoil treatment from the mid-lengths to the ends of your hair – this will smooth it out without weighing it down. Plus, it’s also great for flyaways.
2. "Tie your hair into a ponytail just below the crown of the head. In order to create this exaggerated bun, we need to backcomb the hair a lot and fix it with hairspray so it stays in place.
3. "Afterwards, clear and give shape to the external part of the hair with a fine-tooth comb until it puffs up quite a bit. Then apply hairspray again.
4. "Tie this large, teased part of the hair with a hair tie. Then place the tips of hair underneath the base of the ponytail and hold it in place.
5. "For the next step, you'll need to be in front of a mirror. Using hairpins, begin near the crown of the head whilst holding the bun to fix and set the shape of the hair. Be sure to use enough hairpins so you can always readjust the shape later on.
6. "Finish with a good dose of Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray in order to achieve a perfect and shiny finish.
7. "Add the final touch. Marion wore a Chopard necklace over her hair. You can use similar accessories to obtain the same look."
It's a little princess!