Full of fearless femininity, Pink is an inspiration to any woman who wants to come out of their shell and try a new look. At the moment we're loving the bright fuchsia and pastel streaks the Try singer adopted in her hair to match her pseudonym for these rare beauty images with Deborah Anderson.
Sporting two breathtakingly brave looks by adapting her staple rockabilly quiff, Pink owes it all to hairstylist to the stars, Marcia Hamilton. She's been the styling force behind an array of Pink's magazine covers and spreads including the Marilyn Monroe-inspired retro coif and pumped up pompadour look seen here for the pop rock star's shoot with Deborah.
Now Maria is here to give HELLO! Online the inside scoop from behind the scenes on how to create Pink's show-stopping styles at home:
Look one: Marilyn Monroe Inspired Coif
1. With Pink holding orchid flowers in her hands, the styling process was started with damp hair cleansed with White Sands Orchid Bliss Shampoo and Conditioner to enhance the flower theme of the shoot. But for those at home, it's key to have use a deep cleansing product to keep the volume later on whilst styling.
2. Add a few pumps of volumizing mousse for lift and texture evenly from roots to tips.
3. Blow hair dry with a medium round boar bristle brush.
4. Clip extension pieces into the crown of your hair, making sure to leave enough out on the perimeters for coverage.
5. Spray hair with a heat protect styling spray like White Sands Liquid Texture Firm, curling the entire head with a medium to large curling iron. Wait a few minutes before coming out.
6. For streaks of playful colour, apply Hypercolor Hair Powder or other semi-permanent colour with a makeup brush then set the style with a medium hold hairspray. Meanwhile tease the roots of your hair a bit before combing through the curls for this sexy voluminous look.
Celebrity Smart Tip: "If your hair is fine or a bit short, I suggest using clip in extensions to achieve Pink's 'Marilyn' style. Approximately 3 pieces should do the trick," says Marcia.
Look two: Pink's Signature Pumped Up Pomp
1. This look is perfect for second day hair. But if you're post-shower and your hair is really clean add a bit of a mattifying powder for texture.
2. Section out the crown area and use a large barrel curling iron to create volume, pinning each curl formed out of the way.
3. Take a ten pence sized piece of pomade style wax and rub hands together then applying to sides and back.
4. Brush the sides back. If hair is too long, secure with bobby pins.
5. Take the curling pins out of the crown, tease and run fingers through the curls. Spay with Whit Sands Stuck Up Mega Hold Hairspray for maximum hold and volume.
Click on the photos below for a full gallery of celebrities who love the rockabilly hair look...
It's a little princess!