CLICK ON IMAGE FOR FULL GALLERY
With $52 million in earnings over the last 12 months and a massive amount of fame, Jennifer leads an extremely busy life, but none of that stress or effort seems to show.
Despite being 42, it seems that each year only seems to play in her favour as she becomes more and more stunning. How does she do it? I hear you ask.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
The actress and singer enhances her natural beauty with well-applied make-up in each of her public appearances, whether through natural tones or the latest and more daring.
Here are the products we recommend to recreate one of her latest looks, especially eye-catching because of her use of pink on the eyes as well as on the lips.
1. Yves Saint Laurent, Teint Resist, foundation
2. Beter, long lasting false eyelashes
3. Guerlain, Écrin 4 Couleurs Les Roses, eyeshadow
4. Bobbi Brown, eyebrow definer pencil
5. Chanel, Joues Contraste, blush
6. M. A. C., Sheen Supreme Lipglass, lip gloss
7. By Terry, Touch Expert Advanced, multi-corrector concealer
Get the look: Scarlett Johansson
Pretty updos and nude lips reign so far at Cannes