Laura Mercier is the queen of radiant-looking skin and creator of the best-selling Tinted Moisturizer and Secret Camouflage concealer.
And HELLO! is now offering you the chance to see the renowned Hollywood make-up artist's talented team in action at Selfridges to celebrate the launch of her new Tinted Moisturizer Crème Compact.
You will also be able to meet our beauty editor Nadine Baggott (pictured below) and ask her all your beauty-related questions.
On arrival at the Flawless Face event, you will be greeted with champagne and cupcakes.
You will also have the opportunity to meet fashion and celebrity make-up artist Matin Maulawizada, who has worked with Laura Mercier for 15 years and is highly sought after for his stunning red carpet looks – famous fans include Angelina Jolie and Rachel Weisz.
He will show you how to use the new Tinted Moisturizer Crème Compact to create a truly Flawless Face in a matter of minutes.
Matin will also share some of his professional know-how, letting you in on a few secrets about how to create a glamorous look for a special occasion.
Afterwards, you can enjoy a one-on-one make-up assessment and masterclass, then leave with a fabulous goody bag worth £30.
Full event details
- Tickets to this exclusive HELLO! Laura Mercier Flawless Face event are £45, redeemable against purchases made on the day
- The event will take place at Selfridges Exhibition Hall, 3rd Floor, Oxford Street, London W1, on Thursday 23 August, at 1pm until 2.30pm, and again at 5.30pm until 7pm
- Each ticketholder will receive a complimentary full make-up assessment
- Face techniques will be demonstrated and explained; then you’ll have the opportunity to have your questions answered by HELLO!'s beauty editor Nadine Baggott (above)
- Ticketholders will also receive a goody bag worth £30
- To book your ticket for this exciting event, tel: 0800 - 123 4000 ext. 12589