Princess Charlene of Monaco added a pop of colour to her black outfit with bright pink lips as she attended the Akris fashion show at Paris Fashion Week earlier this month.
The blonde beauty isn't the only famous face to tap into the trend — Aishwayra Rai, Charlotte Casiraghi and Karolina Kurkova are just a few of the high profile names to try out the daring beauty look.
If you want to give it a go, here are HELLO! Online's top five pink lipstick picks (from L-R):
1. Lancome Rouge in love – shade Rose Des Soupirants, £21
2. Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick in Fuchsia Flash, £15.50
3. Benefit Hydra-smooth lip colour in Dare Me, £15.
4. Rimmel London Moisture Renew in As You Want Victoria, £6.49
5. Barry M in Shocking Pink, £4.49