01 AUGUST 2013
With summer in full swing, celebrities have been taking to Twitter to show off their pedicures.
Rita Ora shared a picture of her getting a gel pedicure, Rihanna showed off her white nails – to match her white heels, Jessica Alba put a natural look on display and Jessie J shared her classic pink-hued toes with her followers.
To make sure your toes are sparkling during this flip-flops-and-sandals only weather, HELLO! Online has compiled five different treatments.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
1. Footner has created exfoliating socks to give you baby-soft feet after just one application. The socks reduce calluses and cracked heels and remove dead skin without having to scrub.. Pain-free and easy to use, grab your footner socks at your local Boots store for £19.99.
2. If you’re fussy with your feet and don’t mind spending a little bit extra to jazz up your nail job, splash out on this Red Carpet Manicure Light Pro 45. Using LED reflection lights, it dries your nail vanish in record time leaving you with salon finish nails – all in the comfort of your own home. Available at amazon.co.uk for £89.95.
3. Nude nails are all the range for summer 2013. Barry M’s nude nail polish is perfect to subtly glam up those toes for the beach or a night out. Use a base coat then apply the pale nail vanish – it looks great with any outfit. Only £2.99 from Superdrug.
4. For the total pedicure experience, leave your feet in the trusted hands of a leading nail care professionals and invest in OPI’s Pedicure range. Boasting six different types of foot care, this collection is an essential to keep those feet in shape for the summer. The range includes items that allow you to mask, massage, scrub, smooth, soak and soften. All six use various different combinations of tea tree oils, alpha hydroxyl acids and vitamins E and A to pamper and hydrate your feet so you can stun in your summer sandals.
5. Stand out and stay on trend with metallic nails. This Houses of Parliament Magnetic polish creates a unique nail art effect by the magnetic forces within the vanish. As the magnet is held over the nail, the iron powder in the formulation gravitates toward the magnet forming the pattern/design secretly hidden in the magnet. For £13.00, it's a must..