The last time they gathered in such numbers in Sweden was for Crown Princess Victoria's lavish wedding to Daniel Westling.
Now, Europe's young royal set have once again descended on the Scandinavian country to celebrate a happy new chapter for the couple.
Queens, princes and dukes will join the proud first-time parents for the christening of their daughter Princess Estelle.
Leading the way is the Danish contingent, represented by Crown Prince Frederik, his stunning Australian wife Mary, and mother Queen Margrethe.
Victoria is godmother to the couple's son Christian, so it's likely one of them will play the same role for her daughter.
As may Haakon of Norway. Ingrid Alexandra, his daughter with Mette-Marit, is also one of Victoria's godchildren.
In fact, the Swedish royals are so close to the Norwegians that when Haakon and Mette-Marit marked their tenth wedding anniversary last year, Victoria, who was pregnant at the time, joined in the celebrations.
Completing the regal line up is the Netherlands' Willem Alexander, who will be accompanied by his vivacious Argentine wife Maxima.
Their little girl Catharina-Amalia is another of Victoria's godchildren.
Representatives from Belgium and Finland will also attend, as will Luxembourg's newly-engaged royal couple, Prince Guillaume and Countess Stephanie de Lannoy.
VIP Guest list
- Belgium - Crown Prince Phillipe and Crown Princess Mathilde
- Denmark - Queen Magrethe and Prince Henrik
- Denmark - Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary
- Finland - President Niinisto and First Lady Haukio
- Iceland - First Lady Dorrit Moussaief
- Luxembourg - Prince Guillaume and Countess Stephanie de Lannoy
- Netherlands - Crown Prince Willem-Alexander and Princess Maxima
- Norway - Crown Prince Haakon and Princess Martha Louise
Watch: Prince William takes George to meet his sister
It's a little princess!