To honour Harry's 29th birthday, HELLO! Online has compiled a list of the top ten facts about the fun-loving Prince.
1. When Prince Harry was born he was officially given name 'His Royal Highness Prince Henry of Wales', although the royal also has several nicknames that he uses to go unnoticed.
The most popular is 'Spike Wells', which is what some of his friends and security call him, and the name under which he allegedly created a Facebook page that has since been deleted.
2. Unlike many of his royal predecessors, Harry was not christened at Buckingham Palace but at St. George’s Chapel in Windsor in December 1984.
3. The fourth-in-line to the throne is a known supporter of football team Arsenal and is often spotted at their matches.
4. The Prince is known to be a fan of Britain's Got Talent after he revealed to judge Amanda Holden he never misses an episode.
"He even told me he records the show every week on Sky Plus," said Amanda in 2011.
5. Harry played the tambourine in a video for the number one single 'Sing' which was released to mark the Queen's Diamond Jubilee.
6. As a young boy, Harry was a huge fan of The Spice Girls and attended one of their concert during a trip to Africa with his father to in 1997.
Spice Girl Emma Bunton later described eating cucumber sandwiches with the William and Harry as a "highlight" when the band visited Prince Charles' estate Highgrove, a day Harry said was one of the best of his life.
7. The Queen's grandson first travelled overseas with his parents in May 1985 on an official trip to Italy when he was just eight months old.
In 2007, Harry served for 77 days in the country however after an Australian website printed a story revealing his location, the Prince was pulled from the front line. He later returned to in September 2012 for a 20-week deployment.
Prince Harry and Chelsy Davy
9. The British royal was in a relationship with Chelsy Davy for six years before the couple went their separate ways in 2010.
Harry is now dating Cressida Bonas although he has previously admitted his role as a member of the Royal Family can make it harder for him to find a girlfriend.
10. In 2010, Prince Harry topped GQ magazine’s 'Cool List' beating Twilight star Robert Pattinson and Barack Obama.