Prince Harry celebrates his 30th birthday on Monday 15 September.
The Prince, who has been enjoying the success of the Invictus Games, is expected to mark the milestone with a gathering at Kensington Palace for family and close friends.
To honour Harry's birthday, HELLO! Online has gathered a list of ten facts about the Prince.
CLICK ON PHOTOS TO ENLARGE
Prince Harry is celebrating his 30th birthday on Monday
1. Harry was born at 4.20pm on 15 September 1984 at St Mary's Hospital, Paddington, London. Proud parents Prince Charles and Diana, Princess of Wales welcomed their second son in the Lindo Wing, which Prince William and Kate would later choose for Prince George's birth in July 2013.
2. The Prince, who weighed 6Ibs 14oz, was given the name of 'His Royal Highness Prince Henry of Wales'. Although officially titled Henry, he is always known as Harry.
3. Since his birth in 1984, Harry has always been third-in-line to the throne behind Prince Charles and Prince William, however after Prince George's arrival, Harry has now moved down to fourth-in-line. Although now Kensington Palace has confirmed the Duchess of Cambridge is pregnant again, he is expected to move to fifth-in-line, which he joked was "great" news.
Prince Harry served as best man at his brother Prince William's wedding to Kate
4. Harry served as brother William's best man at his wedding to Kate in 2011 and revealed he was almost as nervous as the groom. "I was massively nervous, everyone was nervous, the whole thing was a bit of a blur to be honest," he told American news anchor Katie Couric in 2012. "There was God knows how many eyes on all of us."
5. One of the Prince's favourite sports is rugby and he loves to watch and participate in the game. He is vice patron of the Rugby Football Union and patron of the Union's Injured Players Foundation, which supports players who have been wounded playing rugby.
6. There are currently 2,922 items on eBay.com listed under 'Prince Harry'. They range from magazines with the Prince on the front cover to souvenir spoons to mark his birth.
A one-year-old Prince Harry attempts to play the piano at Kensington Palace
7. The Prince first travelled overseas with his parents in May 1985 on an official trip to Italy when he was just eight months old.
8. Since then the Prince has taken 'Harrymania' to Brazil, Jamaica and the United States.
9. The Prince is known to be a fan of Britain's Got Talent after telling judge Amanda Holden he never misses an episode. "He even told me he records the show every week on Sky Plus," Amanda revealed in 2011.
10. After becoming fascinated by Star Trek as a young child, Harry has revealed he would love to be the first member of the royal family in space.