Sandra Bullock's husband Jesse James has issued a statement addressing media reports that claim he has been unfaithful.
Speaking out four days after his Oscar-winner wife allegedly left the marital home, Jesse insists that the "vast majority" of the allegations are untrue.
He does, however, concede that he is the only person to blame for the situation and apologises to Sandra and his children.
"It's because of my poor judgement that I deserve everything bad that is coming my way," the 40-year-old told People.
"This has caused my wife and kids pain and embarrassment beyond comprehension and I am extremely saddened to have brought this upon them.
"I am truly very sorry for the grief I have caused them. I hope one day they can find it in their hearts to forgive me," the US TV star said.
Jesse is alleged to have had a year-long affair with tattoo model Michelle McGee after she made contact with him through Facebook.
She told a US magazine their romance began whilst Sandra was filming The Blind Side.
It was for this movie that the brunette beauty was named best actress at this year's Oscar's, using her acceptance speech to pay a loving tribute to her husband.
Sandra had been due to make an appearance in the UK at the premiere of the sports drama, but pulled out on Wednesday citing "unforeseen personal reasons."
She married the motorcycle expert in a sunset ceremony in July 2005 on a Californian ranch, one year after meeting.