Rachel Stevens has supported Tilda's #MumsHelpingMums campaign by sharing the recipe for her delicious flourless mini chocolate cakes - a treat she often bakes for her two daughters. The Celebrity MasterChef contestant says of the recipe: "I love to make these for my two girls, they’re so easy and guaranteed to please. My mini chocolate cakes are delicious and so quick to make. I love my tea, so these cakes are the perfect treat to accompany a cuppa."
- 100g unsalted butter
- 300g plain chocolate broken into pieces
- 4 medium free-range eggs
- 3 table spoons brown sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 3 tablespoons of arrowroot
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees/gas mark 6.
- Grease a mini muffin tray.
- Put the butter and chocolate in a large heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water, stir occasionally, and once melted allow to cool.
- Crack the eggs into a large separate bowl, add the sugar and beat on high speed for 4-5 minutes with a hand held whisk.
- Stir the salt and arrowroot into the melted chocolate until combined.
- Pour half of the egg mixture into the chocolate and stir gently, then stir in the remaining half.
- Half fill the muffin tins with chocolate mixture and bake for 7-10 minutes.
Tilda has partnered with the World Food Program and is donating a meal for every bag of Pure Basmati Dry (5kg, 1kg) and TSB sold in the UK to new and expectant mums in Bangladesh. A number of celebrities and influencers have supported the campaign by donating recipes to create the Mums Helping Mums cookbook, which can be downloaded at tilda.com.
See all of our recipes here.