Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 2 x 410ml cans of coconut milk
- 225g/8oz fresh Jersey Royals, washed
- 2 sticks lemon grass, trimmed and lightly crushed
- 2 shallots, peeled and sliced
- Splash of Thai fish sauce
- 2 red chillies, deseeded and thinly sliced
- Fresh cooked crab claws (allow 2 per person)
- Bunch of fresh coriander, chopped
Pour the coconut milk into a large deep pan, add the Jersey Royals, lemon grass, shallot, Thai sauce and chilli and cook gently for 10-12 minutes, until you can pierce the potatoes with a knife.
Crack the crab claws, add to the broth and heat through for 5 minutes. Sprinkle the coriander over and spoon into warm bowls to serve.