Ingredients (Serves 2)
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 red onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 250g/9oz British turkey breast strips
- 11⁄2 tsp fajita grill and sizzle seasoning
- 4 flour tortillas
- Soured cream, tomato salsa, grated cheese and guacamole to serve
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onion and pepper for 3 minutes.
Add the turkey and fajita seasoning and stir-fry for about 5 minutes until cooked through.
Warm the tortillas in a microwave or dry frying pan according to the packet instructions.
Lay the tortillas on a worktop and fill with the turkey mixture, soured cream, salsa, cheese and guacamole, then roll up to enclose the filling.