- 2 tsp Thai Taste Rice Bran Oil
- 450g (1lb) boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 2 tbsp Thai Taste Green Curry Paste
- 200ml (7floz) chicken stock
- 200ml (7floz) Thai Taste Coconut Milk
- 2 tsp Thai Taste Fish Sauce
- 1 tsp Thai Taste Palm Sugar
- 1 tsp Thai Taste Kaffir Lime Leaves
- ⅓ x 210g jar Thai Taste Pea Aubergines, drained
- 125g (4½oz) small broccoli florets
- 125g (4½oz) baby sweetcorn, halved
- 125g (4½oz) mange tout, halved
- 2 tsp Thai Taste Thai Basil leaves
Heat the oil in a medium pan and lightly brown the chicken, add the curry paste and cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Add the stock, coconut milk, fish sauce, palm sugar and lime leaves. Bring to the boil, then cover and simmer for 5 minutes. Stir in the pea aubergines, broccoli florets and sweetcorn. Cover and simmer for 4 minutes then add the mange tout and basil, cook for a further 2 minutes.
Serve immediately with steamed basmati rice.