Dish type: Starter
- 25g Avocado
- 5g Coriander
- 15ml Lime and Olive Oil Vinaigrette
- 15ml Roast Pepper Sauce
- 10g Red Onion
- 10g Tinned palm hearts
- 2g Red Jalapeno
- 80g Organic Salmon
- Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
1. Remove any blood line / excess skin from the salmon, cut into one inch cubes.
2. Peel / remove the root and cut the onion width ways thinly.
3. De-seed the jalapeno, cut width ways thinly.
4. Pick the leaves from the coriander and finely chop.
5. Peel the avocado, cut one long strip (tenth) of the avocado, proceed to cut into 1/4 inch square slices.
6. Place the roast pepper sauce into the middle of the plate.
7. In a metal mixing bowl place the salmon, coriander, onion, jalapeno and avocado.
8. Evenly combine together with the lime vinaigrette.
9. Season to taste.
10. Place the mix neatly onto the sauce (centre).
11. Thinly slice the palmito into thin circles, place carefully on top of the salmon mix.
Read Celebrity chef interview with Nobu
Read more Starter recipes