Preparation time: 25 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
4 x 150g/5½oz thin cut sirloin or minute steaks
Salt and freshly milled black pepper
5ml/1tsp dried oregano
10ml/2tsp olive oil
For the Warm Potato Salad
675g/1½lb waxy long potatoes, e.g. Charlotte, unskinned and cut into quarters
Grated zest and juice of ½ lemon
10ml/2tsp capers, rinsed
30ml/2tbsp toasted pine nuts or almonds (optional)
60ml/4tbsp freshly chopped flat-leaf parsley
100g/4oz rocket leaves, or baby spinach leaves, rinsed
Lemon wedges, to serve
For the Horseradish Relish
150g/5oz carton fat free fromage frais
20ml/4tsp prepared horseradish sauce
15ml/1tbsp freshly chopped flat-leaf parsley
1. For the warm potato salad, cook the potatoes in boiling water for 15-20 minutes and drain. Transfer to a large bowl and add the remaining ingredients except the lemon wedges. Cover and set aside.
2. To prepare the relish; in a small bowl mix all the ingredients together and set aside.
3. Preheat the grill to moderate. Place the steaks on a large plate or chopping board; season on both sides with the salt, pepper and oregano then brush the steaks with the oil.
4. Cook the steaks under the grill for 1-2 minutes on each side. Spoon the salad on to warm plates, cut the steaks into strips and arrange over the salad.
5. Serve with the relish and lemon wedges.
N.B This recipe can contain nuts.