Cooking time: 25-30 mins
Makes 12 muffins
250ml Alpro Almond Original alternative to milk
100g grated courgette
100ml rapeseed oil
250g plain flour
Small handful of fresh basil (finely chopped)
1 tsp of salt
150g feta cheese (crumbled)
1 tsp baking powder
Zest of 1 lemon
1 large egg (whisked)
1. Pre-heat oven to 180ºC / Gas Mark 4
2. Line a 12 hole muffin tray with paper cases or grease the holes to prevent the muffins from sticking.
3. Sift the flour, baking powder and salt into a large bowl and add the courgette, lemon zest, basil and feta to the bowl.
4. Mix the Alpro Almond Original, rapeseed oil and egg in a jug. Add the two mixtures together and fold in until combined.
5. Scoop a spoonful of the mixture into each hole of the muffin tray. Place in a preheated oven and bake for 25-30mins or until cooked through.