1 x 450g box vanilla cake mix e.g. Betty Crocker Class Vanilla
3 medium eggs
180ml Ocean Spray® Chilled Cranberry Original juice drink
60ml vegetable oil
1 tub vanilla buttercream style icing
250g white chocolate chips
Assorted sprinkles or decorations
1. Heat oven to 180C. Follow the instructions on the packet to make the cake, substituting the water for Ocean Spray® Chilled Cranberry Original juice drink. Pour into greased tin(s) as instructed and bake. Remove from the oven and leave to cool completely.
2. Blitz the cold cake into crumbs (or crumble finely by hand) into a large bowl. Add the buttercream, a little at a time, mixing well. You’ll want the mix to be firm enough to form into balls, so do not make it too sticky. Shape the mixture into small lollipop sized balls and chill for at least an hour.
3. Melt the chocolate and butter in a heat-proof bowl over a pan of gently simmering water. Once nearly melted stir together and remove from heat. Dip tip of the lollipop sticks into the chocolate and then push into a cake pop. Dip the cake pop into the melted chocolate making sure that the cake is well covered and tap any excess off.
4. Sprinkle cake pop with decorations of your choice and place pops into a box (try an egg box) or block and leave to dry completely.
5. Repeat with remaining cake pops.