Madonna confirms feud with Elton John is over

Thursday May 23, 2013

Madonna has confirmed that her feud with Elton John is over, after he took her out for dinner.

The pair, who had been embroiled in a decade-long animosity, finally made up a restaurant in Nice, France.

"After we kissed and hugged, he paid for my dinner, as he should," she told Extra TV, denying that she kicked him in the groin.

Elton - who previously called the Material Girl a "fairground stripper" - said to Extra TV: "I apologised profusely because what I said should never have appeared in public. That's over and done with."

Madonna - who picked up the Top Touring Artist prize at the Billboard Music Awards - also revealed how she loves getting her children involved with her work. Her 16-year-old daughter Lourdes helped out with the costumes, while her 12-year-old son Rocco was on stage with her.

"My daughter worked in the costume department and she loved it. My son was in the show, and he loved it," she said.

  • <
  • Madonna confirms feud with Elton John is over

  • >
  • 7 of 10