Prince Félix of Luxembourg celebrates his 30th birthday on 3 June.
In honour of European royal's milestone celebration, HELLO! Online has gathered ten facts about the handsome prince.
CLICK ON PHOTOS TO ENLARGE
Prince Félix turns 30 on 3 June
1. The royal was born on 3 June 1984, becoming the second child of the Grand Duke Henri and Grand Duchess Maria Teresa. He has an older brother - Prince Guillaume, and younger siblings Prince Louis, Princess Alexandra and Prince Sébastien.
2. Upon birth he was styled as "His Royal Highness Prince Félix Leopold Marie Guillaume of Luxembourg, Prince of Nassau."
3. Like many royals, Félix is an active sportsman and enjoys playing football, tennis and basketball. In 2011, he revealed he has a very competitive side joking he always beats older brother Guillaume.
Prince Félix with his father, the Grand Duke of Luxembourg
4. In 2003, the royal followed in the footsteps of his older brother by attending Sandhurst military academy in the UK. However, he had to leave due to health reasons.
5. Félix shares his birthday with tennis champion Rafael Nadal and former Coronation Street star Michelle Keegan.
6. In December 2012, the Grand Ducal Household confirmed the prince's engagement to long-term girlfriend Claire Lademacher. Félix and Claire met in 2001 when they were both studying at renowned international boarding school Beau Soleil in Villars-sur-Ollon, Switzerland. The duo also went on to pursue a career in bioethics and study at the same Italian university — the Pontifical University Regina Apostolorum in Rome.
Prince Félix and Claire on their wedding day
7. Ten months later, in September 2013, Luxembourg celebrated as the new royal couple married in a civil ceremony in Konigstein im Taunus, followed by a beautiful religious ceremony in the Basilica of Sainte Marie-Madeleine in Saint-Maximin-la-Sainte-Baume. The joyous occasion was attended by royals from around the world including Monaco's handsome Pierre Casiraghi.
8. The couple now live in the South of France, where they manage the family-owned Chateau-les-Croste wine estate.
9. In January 2014, there was celebration as it was announced that Félix and Princess Claire are expecting their first child in June.
10. The prince speaks fluent French, English, German and Italian and has also studied Spanish.
Watch: Prince William takes George to meet his sister
It's a little princess!