Celebrity AriesVictoria Beckham April 17 1974
Aries forecast for Thursday February 21, 2017
When we're nice to people, people are nice to us in return. When we trust people, they sense it and are keen to justify our trust. When we're loving and kind, we get back what we give out. Usually. 99.99 per cent of the human race are wonderful folk. If we spend all our time defending ourselves against the other 0.01 per cent, we rob ourselves of an attractive happy nature that can only work to our benefit. With Venus in your sign, that's all you need to remember in all affairs of the heart today. Try it. You'll see!